28 Mar Capsule Wardrobe
Since I recently went through a tough house moving, I realize I couldn’t keep up with all things I own. Many items are redundant, outdated and not worth to take up my closet space. I’m learning to re-organize my closet and create a capsule wardrobe with pieces I can always come back to. Basic is always the key, it saves me time to think about how to mix and match, less effort = more time I can devote to more important stuff in my life.
Now I just get started my capsule wardrobe project and I welcome all your suggestions what should I keep and what should I get in the future. Think twice, shop less, spend wisely!
My current favourite 5 basic pieces are
- Black Trousers – I have a thing with black trousers because it’s so easy to style with everything. Dress up for 9-5 office and casual down for running errands. Slim cut…wide leg…high waisted..so many different cuttings that suit all different body types. Everlane wide leg pants are on top of my lists.
- Boyfriend Shirt – Looks great on its own and chic for layering with a turtleneck underneath. Currently wearing SunnyClouds but also check this out for similar style.
- Chelsea Boots – I hardly wear fancy stilettos now and I love a pair of great booties can just go with everything..
- Crew neck Sweater – just be real I’m lazy and a great simple looking sweater is all I need to create a transitional look…check these Vince and J.Crew out ( Sale !!)
- Minimal accessories- straightforward and not looking too busy like this Gorjana necklace and ring set. Also can’t go wrong with simple black bag like my all time favourite A.P.C half moon bag.
Current Wearing – Shirt / Turtleneck/ Faux Fur Coat: SunnyClouds and enjoy 15% off with code VIVIAN15OFF