10 Oct Edible Plants
Ingredients (for 4 servings)
1. Oreo cookies 120g
2. Whipping cream 200ml
3. Condensed milk or oreo cream filling 30g
4. Greentea powder 10g
4. Mint/Basil leaves for garnish
1. Wipe the cream filling out from the oreo cookies. Place the cookies in a ziplock bag then use a roller to crush cookies into crumbs.
2. Whip the cream then add condensed milk or cream filling, beat until it’s fluffy and stiff. Add green tea power at last and fold into the cream batter.
3. Place the cream filling in a piping bag, start piping the cream at the bottom of a glass. Level it with a tiny spatula or spoon.
4. Fill cookies crumbs in a thick layer and level it with spatula or spoon.
5. Repeat step (4) and (5) until your glass is full then garnish with mint or basil leaves.
6. Chill in the fridge for at least one hour before serving.