09 Dec Holiday Gift Guide
We have already put up our Fraser Fir Christmas tree on the weekend and so much enjoy sitting next with a cup of tea. Have you done (or started) your Christmas shopping yet? I have gathered a selection of Christmas gifts for $50 and under. Here you might find ideas for everyone on your list.
1. All Clad Stainless Gratin $40 – AC stainless is best for home chef and serious foodies. Top notch quality and by the way they look very cute.
2. Menu Winebreather Carafe $37 – a real eye-catching designer aerator, great for wine+design lovers.
3. Menu Duo Salt+Pepper Grinders $50 – I own this pair in grey colours and love them so much. Minimalistic design, very easy to use with ceramic grinders.
5. Christian Louboutin Nail Polish $50 – for your posh BFF or family, can’t beat the sexy looking bottle and packaging.
6. Restoration Hardware Ultimate Plush Throw $29 – that’s the perfect gift I would want it myself. Super loft and feels luxurious. Fog colour is my favourite!
7. Givenchy Les Mini Prismes $47 – Elegant package and palettes are very flattering.
9. TWG Red Christmas Tea $10-50 – warm rooibos tea to cozy up this holiday season, so festive!
10. Kate Spade Heart of Idiom Bangle $24 – You might have seen it in my old post and it’s still one of my casual jewellery staples.
11. Sugar Cravings Kissing Trio $33 – limited edition of their signature mini lip balms. They can be great stocking stuffer too.
15 more days til Christmas.. don’t get stressed out on your Christmas shopping. Have fun and be creative!