20 Jul Mixed Berries Coconut Water Ice Pops
1. Mixed Berries or any kind of fruits you like
2. Coconut water ( I use the flavoured kind)
1. Chop fruits in bite size and arrange them in the popsicle mold.
2. Top them up with coconut water.
3. Freeze until they set for about 2-3 hours.
**I prefer not to blend the fruits so they looks more prettier but it’s merely my personal preference.
**Flavoured coconut water gives more complexity to the taste
**Add chopped mint leaves, lime juice and light rum to turn into Mojito popsicles