23 Dec Rosé Rose
1. Les Fleurs Du Mal Rosé 2013 $15 – Beautiful name and bottle, refreshing taste with unbeatable value
2. Les Merveilleuses de Ladurée Face Colour Rose – The most delicate and sophisticated rose blush petals. Use your blush or powder brush to gently swipe on the petals to pick up the powder and they are as fragrant like real rose petals. Laduree cosmetics are not available in North America but you can purchase online through here.
3. Jill Stuart Eyelash Curler $21 – love the crystal charm attached, cute details.
4. Yves Saint Laurent Babydoll Kiss & Blush $45 – easy to apply with your fingers and very pigmented.
5. Glitter Sand iPhone case – I’m obsessed with the case and can’t stop turning up and down to watch the sparkles
I also found the perfect wool fedora hat for winter. The feodra fits perfectly for those have a smaller head/face as the brim is shorter than a regular fedora. 100% wool with rosy taupe colour which looks so soft and feminine and it’s made in UK. Topshop $48
In case you are Starbucks lover, all their merchandise is now having 40% off, including this embossed logo ceramic tumbler.
That should wrap up my December’s favourites and wish you all a wonderful holiday season!