28 May Hong Kong | 1 day itinerary to visit Insta-worthy Spots
If you only have 1 day in Hong Kong to check out all these picture-worthy places, I would suggest to check out this route that will cover the top Instagrammable buildings you can find online. All these places can be easily accessed by MTR.
Let’s start the trip from taking Kwan Tong Line to Shek Kip Mei.
- Shek Kip Mei exit C for Nam Shan Estate, the rooftop of Jockey Club Arts Centre, Shek Kip Mei Sports Centre.⠀⠀
- Choi Hung exit C4 for the basketball court.
- Choi Hung exit A2 for Ping Shek Estate Hung Shek House.⠀⠀
- Ngau Tau Kok exit B3 for Lok Wah Estate South parking lot.
- Take bus 22A or walk to Kwan Tong station. Take the train to Quarry Bay station via Yau Tong.
- Quarry Bay exit A for Montane Mansion.
- If you still have time then you can take MTR from Quarry Bay to Wan Chai exit A3 that will get you to the Blue House and pink flatiron Chong Hui Building.
Hope you find this easy and useful! Don’t forget to share your photos with me!